DDU shipments to India
Inco terms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid
DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid – This is a common incoterm where the seller takes responsibility of transportation till buyer warehouse. The seller pays all the charges for transportation, custom clearance and delivery upto consignee warehouse. The consignee is responsible for paying the duties and taxes applicable. Apt Logistics provides DDU service all over India for both air freight and sea freight shipments.
1) Produces the goods and commercial documents as required by the sales contract.
2) Arranges for export clearance and all export formalities.
3) Arranges and pays for all costs for the transportation of the goods up to named place of destination.
4) Assumes all risk to the goods (loss or damage) up to the point they have been made available to the buyer at the named place of destination
1) Buyer must pay for the goods as per the sales contract
2) Buyer must obtain all commercial documentation, licenses, and authorizations required for import and pay the necessary duties and taxes.