Specialist in Freight forwarding in India
Effective use of right transportation mode reduces shipping and logistics costs. Ocean freight is generally much cheaper compared to air freight in case there is not much urgency of cargo to consignee.
- Cargo (description and use)
- POL / POD / Airport of origin / Airport of destination (ports/cities)
- Pieces, weight, dimensions
- INCO terms
- Terms of payment
- Total Number/frequency of shipments
- Routing/transit requirements
- Insurance if required
- Urgency / Cost etc.
- Additional special services if required